Thursday, May 26, 2011

I admit it....I'm addicted:/


It all started with a late night text from my twin Laura....she couldn't seem to sleep. Being a creature of nosiness I just had to find out what ailed her. Her answer to me: "angry birds". Now for most of the world you know what I'm talking about, but obviously I was left out of the loop on the phenomenom. This just sounded ridicoulous what in the world is angry birds I thought? It was a simple answer "the whole world is playing it".

And then it happened.....my outsider perspective of turning my nose up to such a game was changed forever. Once I started I couldn't stop...I still can't! These birds are angry yes, but let me just state for the record that anyone with anger issues should not be advised to participate in such an adventure! Sometimes your aim may not be on target and you waste a bird....uh the aggrivation of a perfectly good bird wasted. The first night that I started playing it I made the mistake of letting Connor in on the action. The problem with this is that I didn't want to share....wait....am I supposed to be setting an example of sharing.....ah that's over rated the kid can wait all parental guidance became null and void....move over kid get your own phone! Side note he unlike his mother knows how to share and was very patient with his mommy:) thank goodness lol

So the moral of the story be weary of partaking in what the world maybe doing it just may suck you into the addiction:) And to Laura if I need to be admitted to some rehab or group you get to foot the bill!

Hope everyone enjoys their memorial day weekend...I'm sure I will be found by the pool secretly playing Angry birds!

Until the next time....

No comments: