Friday, August 27, 2010

So Many Changes Happening.....



Wow it's been a while since my last blog. It's time to catch everyone up on where we are at in life!



First off I bought a condo downtown that I'm absolutely in love with! It was definitely a God thing everything worked out perfectly in my favor! Connor has more space to play which is wonderful and finally a place to call home:)



Connor has started FIRST grade which takes me back a bit! He is doing wonderful in school so far:) He has an amazing little fire cracker for a teacher just what my boy needs!



Other exciting news is that I signed him up for cub scouts. This weekend we have our very first adventure in a swamp hike! This should be very interesting especially since this mommy isn't too fond of creepy, crawly, creatures:), but if it puts a smile on my son's face I will take one for the team!

In just a short couple of weeks Connor will be turning 7! We are going to do a pirate themed swim party:) so it should be real cute!



The last thing is work of course! Things are going great as usual. I'm non-stop busy, but it's a great thing that I love what I do and in that I feel so blessed.





That is all the catching up I have to do for now.



Until the next time.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so happy to read that you are doing well! and kudos on raising a sweet BIG boy!