Thursday, January 31, 2008


Did anyone call a plumber?????

First off let me say that in the past few days I have been having Connor do things for himself for example: give himself a bath, dress himself, and the one I am so happy about wipe himself when he goes to the potty. The other night I had his bath ready for him and he was on the potty wiping his little heart out. I was in the living room and I hear a flush assuming he will be jumping in the tub any moment: Wrong! There he was standing stark naked saying "mommy the toilet is sprinkling" So I rush into the bathroom and what do you know? The toilet is overflowing and water is EVERYWHERE! In a panic I grab my phone and call Matt (Connor's dad) and he instructs me to turn off the water. Why didn't I think of that???? So after safely turning the water off I start covering my floor in towels which by the way I used them all! I called Matt back and did what he told me, but it wasn't working. So I had a great idea after hanging up with him call my brother Danny! Danny walked me through how to get my toilet working which once that happened my tub could now drain! Let's just say plunging the toilet was an experience all in itself and it was not pretty! So Connor has now learned a valuable lesson don't use too much tp! But during the crisis he did manage to dress himself:) so this mommy was proud! Now it is safe to say that I can add yet another label to myself: PLUMBER!

No comments: