Monday, January 28, 2008


Weekend update and random thoughts!

So this weekend was pretty laid back. I took Connor for a haircut and the night before I decided that he had to use the clippers. First let me back up and say that everytime someone would attempt the clippers on him he would uncontrollably shake and cry so we NEVER used the clippers. I had made up my mind he had to get over it! So I brought him for his haircut and told him that he had to let them use the clippers and to my suprise he didn't put up an arguement and he was really great! So now he has a little boy hair cut:) Of course he got a toy for being such a sport! The only other thing we did was rent movies which he loves his(ghostbusters cartoon) and I rented License to Wed not too great....just ok.

Here are my random thoughts....I am taking a trip in a couple of weeks and family members that will remain annoymous have put in their two cents....at what point do people just let you live your life? I am 26 and I think I know what I am doing and even if it turns out to be wrong then that's on me, but the thing is I don't regret things that I do in my life, b/c it is what I wanted at the time. If it's a mistake then it is another life lesson! I understand their concern for me, but I am just going to visit a FRIEND and nothing more than that. I have known this friend for the past nine years and they have never once screwed me over in any way shape or form...they have never said one mean thing to me either. If anything they have been one of my best supporters throughout the years. I think that considering everything that I am going through I deserve a time out from my life and reality! So I am looking forward to my trip and my visit:)


Until the next time......

1 comment:

Jodie | Velour said...

I don't know the details of what's going on here, but I will say this - whatever two cents they're throwing in is undoubtedly out of concern, and not control. They're probably just worried about you. And that's a good thing. :)