Thursday, January 31, 2008

ME ME MEE.....

So I was tagged by Jodie. So this one's for you JO!

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I have to have four cubes of ice in my drinks b/c less isn't enough and more is too much and I can't reach my drink!

2. I have to walk on the left side of people b/c the other way is so not comfortable for me and if you are on the wrong side I will move you to the right side!

3. I have to drink a dr. pepper when I take a bath

4. When I take a bite of something I must have at least two bites to even out both sides of my mouth.

5. I have a thing for playing at the park in the rain.

6. I can't sleep if my bathroom door is left open...now you must know that my bathroom is not located in my room:)

I don't have anyone to tag, but please feel free to leave your randomness as a comment for me to enjoy!

1 comment:

Jodie | Velour said...

Yay! You did it. :)
Ok, I think the bathroom door thing is definitely the quirkiest one. Especially b/c it's not even in your bedroom. :)
Fun list - I enjoyed it! :)
Thanks for playing along!